Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hw#49

Anthony said...




Felipe,

The points you are trying to prove are very in depth and I also have the same questions and points you are trying to figure out. I also want to know what happens when you die when it comes to different religions. "The idea of the dead accepting their own death is rarely something you hear about because the focus is put mainly on the deceased’s family and their grieving process" That comment is very interesting because i never thought of the dead getting over the fact that he or she is dead.


Rigel,

Your blog is very interesting and I also have the same thoughts about the care of the dead. I also questioned where do we go and where do we go. I find how you think about existence when you think about death and the care of the dead because I am fasinated with the thought of existence and what we are before we are actually considered alive and living in the real world.


Anthony said...

Sarah,

I agree with when you say no one truly wants to let someone go. I thought the way you wrote your blog was very different then the other people's blogs I have read in a very good way your descriptive writing makes me drawn to your work and makes me want to read your work. The question Why is religion practically always associated with death? is the same question I asked because whenever I hear people talking about death they say how they are going to do something traditional based on there religion.


No comments:

Post a Comment